My models

Takom Chieftain Mk.5 – Construction finished


There is always a lot of models on my workbench and these days one that was waiting to get its construction finished was the Chieftain from Takom.

I got paused close to the end, just needed to deal with the clear parts, which I don’t always like… So for this one I have decided to first mask the fronts of the periscopes and attach them to the model. i have then painted the periscopes black so that once the masking is removed it is black at the back that you can see, not the grey primer.

I have also fixed number of small imperfections and filled the hole for rear view mirrors, which I will not use. And voila, here it is, ready for priming!

See previous part /  See next part

Categories: My models, Slider

Tagged as: , , , , , , ,

2 replies »

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.