Some time ago, MasterBox announced a whole bunch of interesting releases:
– 3568 Horsa MK 1 Troop-carrying glider. Model figures of British paratroopers will be supplied with this set.
– 3583 Horsa MK 1 Troop-carrying glider. This model will be supplied with the figures of American paratroopers.
– 3584 Douglas C-47 Skytrain. This model will be supplied with the figures of US flight and maintenance personnel and US paratroopers.
– 3585 Douglas C-47. In British and Commonwealth service the C47 was called the Dakota. This model will be supplied with the figures of British flight and maintenance personnel and British paratroopers.
– 3587 German military cargo plane Junkers Ju-52. Affectionately called Tante Ju by the German troops. Also included in this set will be the figures of German flight and maintenance personnel and German paratroopers.
Now this was apparently back in 2009 (please note that I have updated my post from Friday December 8), so after a long wait Masterbox has finally released pictures of the Horsa glider, these can be found here.
But whenis the Skytrain and JU52 coming out. They’re the real meat!!!
Well, all these things were already promised long time ago, so I wouldn’t really hold my breath. It would be great to see them, but the only thing showing some progress appears to be the Horsa.