Here are few shots of the tank as it is now. I had applied light streaking using AK’s streaking product for German grey vehicles. Also I added more highlights using oil paints – again by drybrushing mix of Payne’s Grey and White.
Tracks were replaced with the Friul ones, I just hate cutting zillion single links from sprues and cleaning them and I found set of Panzer I tracks from Friul in my stash. I rusted them using AK’s burnishing solution, it saves quite bit of a time. Layer of dust was applied lightly on top using Mig pigments.
The tank is now nice and clean and ready for some weathering…