My models

Mk A Whippet – Part 8: Adding pigments

WhippetIMG_6677res

 

Just before this year’s Hamilton show I have spent some time trying to finish the Whippet. I was basically adding mud and dust effects using pigments. I was trying to use pigments to underline the overall worn out look of the vehicle andwhile (at least in part) I think i have done this, I still feel the mud effects are not fully convincing. The pigments just look like… pigments, especially in the area above to lower run of the tracks, where mud would naturally accumulate.

So now I am back to my workbench, just trying to change my usual routine of using pigments and try different path (I have used my T-64 as a base for experimentation as well). So no, it is far from finished yet… Well, I will keep you posted n the progress.

See previous part

 

 

 

 

 

Categories: My models, Slider

Tagged as: , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s