February was really busy month for me. There was quite a bit going on in the work, then I spent almost two weeks finishing two articles for a magazine and the past week was spent on a trip to Vancouver. Just to round up my excuses…
So now hopefully I can get back to my workbench bit more.
For now I just post an update on the Whippet, where I have added quite a bit of chipping and streaking effects with oils. Somehow my photos again look bit bleached, so the effect looks more subtle than it is on the model.
I am now moving on to the pigments and tracks, which are also ready for painting and weathering.
See previous part / See next part
Leave a Reply