So, another brought to the finish line. Just before the Ajax model show I have added bit more dirt by using a garden soil. I wanted to add more volume to the […]
I took bit of a break from other projects that I have on the run and decided to bring the T-62 to the finish. This meant to complete the tracks, which was […]
I spent last days and weeks playing with washes, pigments, oils and pigments and washes and … you know it. Finally it starts to look the way I wanted it – not […]
Few days of playing with washes, filters and chipping and now it starts to look the way it should… See previous part See next part
I have played with the T-62s camo over the past days, the model of course looks ridiculous now, in need of some serious weathering. Plus I just found out that Friul tracks […]
Here we are – primed, undercoated, hairsprayed, basecoated, chipped. Next stop – camouflage. See previous part See next part
It took about twelve days, but it’s finished now, ready to be primed.