Finished models

Voroshilovets Artillery tractor – Part 13: Touch ups

VoroshilovetsIMG_9495_res

So the last step in this build was to add bit more mud to the running gear and wheels. Previously I have used only small number of pigments, I have added more variety this time. I have used two different mixes, each made from about 5 different Mig pigments. Applied in the same way as before and fixed with the Tamiya acrylic thinner.

At this time I do not plan to do anything more on this kit. It is as it is, there are definitely things I would do in a different way now, but at least I have some mistakes to learn from…

1 reply »

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s